Sunday, May 02, 2004

Well, Labour Day was a busy day for me (What an irony!). Went from Selegie to Cineleisure on foot (Army training must have helped), as I was worried the MRT might be too crowded. En route, I noticed throngs of locals and tourists pouring out from the Istana, which was having an Open House.

In CS, I managed to snap up a few frags, my best performance to date!

We did not visit Karen today, as she was having a temperature. Perhaps a visit can be organised next week?

Met up with friends from my Vietnam Trip at Pastamania (Orchard Cineleisure). The food's alright, though much can be done for the price of the desserts, which, though hardly even bite size, can cost half as much as a main dish. The chef actually mixed up my order of pasta, but thankfully, I was in a forgiving mood.

No comments: