Tuesday, July 26, 2005

All in a Day's Work

250705

Came home at around 11pm, and was pretty tired already, but when I went online, Daryl, fellow "Leadership and Team Building" Campmate asked me "Where do you stay?"

And one group conversation and fifteen minutes later, Gabriel picked me up from my place and together with Linda, I found myself rushing to Somerset's Coffee Club for supper. I had a nice Peach Smoothie [!], Linda and Belinda shared a Banana Butterscotch Cheesecake [!!] (which I tried a little of) and we had a six-inch Hawaiian Pizza [!!!]. We lingered around for a couple of hours till nearly everyone was jaded (and the fountain was shut off, which created a very quiet atmosphere - Good for whispering sweet nothings but too *eerily quiet for a chat).

Gabriel, Thanks for the ride to and from Coffee Club!

No comments: