Saturday, March 26, 2005

Here's a teeny update:

Backdated entry:

03 March

Lunch at California Pizza Kitchen with the ORD fellas - Joshua, Daniel and Connor. We ordered a 2 pizzas and a pasta for only 15 bucks per person. And I'd say it was quite filling. I then went on to the GenCon near Funan Centre and bought four cool Marvel Card containers for 2 buck apiece.

25 March

Good Friday. Went out for lunch with Zi Rong and Loren at Foodmore (Yep, that's 2 weeks in a row...). This time round, I tried the 'fried' rice wrapped in an omelette (S$4) and fried dumplings (5 for S$3).. The rice was disappointing, but the dumplings were quite savoury.

We hopped over to Sim Lim Square after that to source for a budget computer. For under S$350, one can get a rather functionable 2 mHz system with 128 MB RAM and 40GB HDD. That's cheaper than most electronics gadgets nowadays. Most probably will be returning on Monday to make my purchase. Laptops, opn the other hand, cost no less than S$1,400 for a respectable one. Looks like I'll have to wait till SMU engages a distributer before I can finally lay my hands on mobile PC technology. Loren wanted to buy a Philips 15-inch LCP monitor, but there was not a single attractive, female promoter there, so he turned tail and decided against getting one. Tsk.

No comments: