Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Did monitor consistently my BP for the past week. On Tuesday, it was still high, but by Wednesday, it returned to normalcy.

BP Monitoring Chart:

140305 / 1600 155/70

150305 / 1130 130/70

150305 / 1800 148/100

160305 / 1035 121/68

210305 / 1120 120/70

Met Clarence Heng from ZHSS in the sickbay on the 11th. He's now a cadet in my camp.

Joined in Jin Yu's Birthday dinner at Fish & Co., Bugis Junction. We had a Seafood Platter for 2, a Whole line fish and a smoked salmon salad. Someone commented that the Whole line fish, my recommendation, looked erm... 'ugly'. It certainly looked different from the one I ate at Chua Chu Kang with my camp mates, but thankfully this did not affect its taste. Prior to that, I was looking for them at Yogi Hut, an organic food cafe near Tekka Food Mall. What was supposed to be an easy trek from Little India MRT soon became a mini city tour for me, as I hunted down the elusive cafe. Just as I was getting exasperated, I saw a little Inn, and asked the friendly receptionist for directions, to which she promptly directed me to the cafe, just FOUR UNITS DOWN THE ROAD! Sheesh...

Will be doing this Thursday's duty in lieu of Zhi-Yang's wargaming exercise... Well, it's a Good Thursday duty, which means I'll only get to book out the following morning.

On Sunday, I met up with Zi Rong and Jian Ming at Sim Lim Square, after which we went over to Foodmore for lunch. The Chicken chop rice (mini-wok)(S$4) was quite tasty, and the portions, generous to say the least. After lunch, we trooped off to Sim Lim Square again, and Zi Rong bought a limited edition Blue-cased I-River for S$470 nett. What a bargain! And bundled along was a polaroid camera. Lucky! I settled for a score of ultra-thin CD cases and knowledge of a workable AMD 2100+ PC with 40GB HDD and 128 MB RAM going for S$338! Might consider getting one for dad to work on, since the one he's using now is a 200 MhZ one.

My Maple Story is up and running again! Heh, now can start training my level 30 Cleric, in anticipation of Ossyria and the next job upgrade of Priest at level 70 (Summon Dragon)!

No comments: