Sunday, March 06, 2005

Has been a fortnight since my last update, thanks to ATEC preparation last weekend.

230205

Went to Jurong Point for Night's off. At Harvey Norman, I had a half-hour massage therapy, courtesy of the iSqueeze and the iMedic. OSIM's iMedic chair was officially launched in Singapore in April 2002. The designer of iMedic, Dr Matsuura, specially made a trip from Japan to give a presentation during the press conference. And I can see why. One must try out the iMedic's range of therapeutic treatments before commenting further on its price tag - a whooping S$4,700 odd.

240205

Battalion Movie Night. We were called back to company line after fifteen minutes, to prepare for a field pack inspection.

Pillow fiasco. I found my support pillow missing. Someone cleverly swapped it for a low-grade SAF one. Upon further investigation, I found out that mine was not the only one missing. Jian Zhong also had his removed, but then again, it was his second last night then, so oh well...

250205

Most of the company booked out after 0900 hrs, but we had to stay back till five or so in the afternoon, thanks to some last minute Medical Continual Training, as well as to familiarize our new MO, Dr Timothy, with our outfield arrangements and SOP.

Will update on ATEC next week! Keeping my fingers crossed for a high REDCON 2A first...

No comments: