Monday, August 09, 2004

Well, another 2NTM later, I'm back home again.

Zi Rong's recovering from a bout of fever; Just paid him a visit yesterday.

Happy 39th Birthday, Singapore!

Heard rumours of an allowance increase. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Just ran through the skeletal plan for the RPG.

Found a better MMORPG generator with cooler graphics. Must recommend to Zi Rong and Jian Ming.

Think the report sick rate is going to be atrocious tommorrow.

Need to return my library books.

Stress is becoming prevalent in my sister unit. This is so not good for Jun Hui...

Just had 'abalone noodles' for dinner. Didn't taste special though... so it's a little disappointing; it's just like 'abalone mushrooms', I suppose.

Singapore Idol contestants are not 'William Hung'y enough.

Hmm... I hope I'll get to visit COMEX at the end of the month. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's not another 2NTM weekend; I've already missed the PC show earlier on in the year.

Need to read more...

Just found several cool MMORPG sites... Too bad the download files are not accessible.

The spyware is beginning to affect my e-mail; Heck, it's even modifying my Yahoo! Toolbar, which is suppose to have 'anti-spam' features.

Signing off,

NSS

No comments: