Saturday, August 14, 2004

Took my first leave in my NSF life yesterday, simply because I have to clear twelve days by the end of the year or risk forfeiting it.

Went for a dental check up in the morning... The dentist said that I'll require up to five fillings. Hmm... I think I'll have to cut down on my daily dose of flavoured tea.

Check this out: SPAM Luncheon Meat goes for S$4.43 at NTUC Fairprice. And you're wondering who PAYS for spam...

Inventions to do list:

Collapsable trolley - For the average supermarket goer, so no more creaky trolleys in future. On top of that, it can go anywhere with you, as long as you are driving...

Make car doors that open upwards or sideways instead of outwards mainstream - Ever wondered how irritating it can get when someone scratches your car while opening his door? No longer. Also, there's no much more room to maneuver when you're getting out of the car; As much as 100% more space, since the car's door now no longer blocks your way.

No comments: