Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Yesterday, I conducted my first ever lesson, courtesy of a friendly arrow. What was meant to be a small and brief lesson for thirteen new recruits soon became a monumental refresher course for nearly ten times as many recruits! Obviously, someone felt that the lesson whould not be 'wasted' on so few fellas. Well, I had no qualms about that, except the fact that what I was going to run through was exactly what a hundred-odd of them have already learnt hardly a month before! As a result, many of them found excuses to go to the washroom (and hid there for much of the lesson, I believe).

Workload has piled up since I last touched it three weeks ago. A slight mess was made out of the documentation, but thankfully it was short of a disaster. To set everything in order, I had to spend the entire of yesterday and much of today plowing through all the backlog.

SOC today. OTOT and at our own pace. Thank goodness for that.

No comments: