Wednesday, March 24, 2004

We went for Heliborne Ops last Thursday, and my, was it an exciting experience... I had the privilege of occupying the best seat (NB. The Right Window Seat), and hovering low over Tengah Reservoir, such a feeling can only be replicated by an amusement park ride. The hasty preparation meant that we had little time to waste, and boarding the UH-1H Huey was a simple affair (Speaking of budget travel, the heliborne assistants hardly orientated us to the inflight entertainment system!) A Thumbs up and off we go. CARMO also took the opportunity to grace the event as well, resulting in a grand (more 'garang' than usual) display by my group upon dismounting.

P Coy's report sick rate is falling. That's good.

Encik's leg is giving him problems. I think he needs some status to allow him to rest from ARR training.

Someone's tendancy to produce ten-point ultimatums everytime he gathers us for a 'briefing' is scary.

The New Batch of Medics will be arriving here tommorrow. That'll lighten my workload trememdously. Thank heavens.

The dogs have reproduced. There has been new sightings of a 'cute, crossbred puppy'.

I now take the long route back. My experiences with the canine kind has taught me well.

No comments: