Saturday, March 13, 2004

Saturday, March 13 2004: I am finally connected to the virtual world. Hoo Ha!

Well, let me introduce myself to one and all. I'm Ng Swee Shoon, and I am currently serving my National Service liability. For the past 2 weeks, I was attached to Paladin Company, and in the first ten days, nearly 40 percent of the new recruits have seen the MO at least once. Well, does that qualify as celebrity status? Hmm...

According to an Everquest page on Paladins , they are supposedly "unique hybrid character(s)" who are "defensive warriors with the soul of a cleric". So pussies they are not, as some people would naturally associate the letter 'P' with.

Well, I've just missed out on gate-crashing the NUS Open House this year as well as the IT Convention at SUNTEC City. But then again, I can relish in the fact that this means much money saved on otherwise costly excursions.

No comments: