Sunday, January 16, 2005

The new year was peaceful, or rather quiet, as I'd put it. Fewer cases, in any way, is a good thing for me.

Just last Wednesday and Thursday, we moved outfield to do up our BCS deployment. Set up heavy mode twice, of which one was full-mode... First time setting up for the newbies. I'm certain it was quite an experience for them.

Alvin has happily ORDed, bringing me closer to mine.

Rushed to enter the MAS-ESS Essay Competition, resulting in a less than perfect essay. Oh shoot... Well, this is my first attempt at something on such a grand scale (and my first time writing more than 2,000 words!), so I would say I'm really proud of it. Heh...

Going outfield again for the next two weeks, followed by a Chinese New Year recuperation week, then a final push to ATEC come end of February.

Will be popping by the Singapore EXPO today to check out the MPH Warehouse sale. Hope they have something for me over there...

Till next time then...

No comments: